Sentences with Surgery, Surgery in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Surgery
1. Frank underwent surgery.
2. He will have surgery in October.
3. He will have surgery in November.
4. He will have surgery in September.
5. I underwent major surgery last year.
6. Is Will Alex being able to walk after the surgery?
7. Meanwhile in my head, I’m undergoing open-heart surgery.
8. I got the bill for my surgery. Now I know what those doctors were wearing masks for.
9. Ryan had been working out at the gym every day before he had surgery because of his health problems.
10. Fifty percent of all doctors graduate in the bottom half of their class – Hope your surgery went well!
11. How dental implant surgery is performed depends on the type of implant and the condition of your jawbone.
12. I was going to have cosmetic surgery until I noticed that the doctor’s office was full of portraits by Picasso.
13. I spent some time at White Memorial Medical Center as a senior medical student doing a rotation in surgery however, I felt I wasn’t getting enough time assisting.
14. Dental implant surgery is a procedure that replaces tooth roots with metal, screwlike posts and replaces damaged or missing teeth with artificial teeth that look and function much like real ones.
15. My dad’s a doctor, and when I was 8, I went to one of his medical conferences where they were demonstrating laser surgery on a chicken. I was so mad that a chicken had to die, I never ate meat again.
16. Dental implant surgery can offer a welcome alternative to dentures or bridgework that doesn’t fit well and can offer an option when a lack of natural teeth roots don’t allow building denture or bridgework tooth replacements.