Sentences with Surprised, Surprised in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Surprised
1. I am surprised.
2. I am so surprised!
3. They seem surprised.
4. Everyone was surprised.
5. Alex looked a bit surprised.
6. Alex’s reply surprised Mary.
7. I don’t like being surprised.
8. I’m surprised at your behavior.
9. Jessica surprised him with a kiss.
10. I’m surprised that you’re so naive.
11. I’m not surprised at Samuel’s behavior.
12. George was surprised by Mary’s behavior.
13. I’m surprised that she did such a thing.
14. Alex and I were surprised at his conduct.
15. The rapid growth of the city surprised us.
16. Hopelessness has surprised me with patience.
17. Steve heaped abuse on the rather surprised clerk.
18. Expect the best, plan for the worst, and prepare to be surprised.
19. Wicked people are always surprised to find ability in those that are good.
20. Time changes everything except something within us which is always surprised by change.
21. You should never be surprised when someone treats you with respect, you should expect it.
22. She glared at me like she was about to punch me, but then she did something that surprised me even more.
23. So far I’m not surprised by anything about being a mom. It’s all pretty great – but that’s what I expected.
24. One of the most beneficial and valuable gifts we can give to ourselves in this life: is allowing ourselves to be surprised!
25. All sorts of computer errors are now turning up. You’d be surprised to know the number of doctors who claim they are treating pregnant men.
26. This is the key to life: To expect everything to be given to you from above, yet to be genuinely surprised and forever grateful, when they are.
27. Beauty ought to look a little surprised: it is the emotion that best suits her face. The beauty who does not look surprised, who accepts her position as her due – she reminds us too much of a prima donna.