Sentences with Surrounding, Surrounding in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Surrounding
1. It contrasts sharply with its surroundings.
2. Pay attention to the beauty surrounding you.
3. You belong with the oxen and the drudges, in dirty surroundings among smells and stenches.
4. The voice caressed my skin, cold and deadly. Still scrutinizing his surroundings, Dimitri took one step forward.
5. Adaptation is the physical or behavioural characteristic of an organism that helps an organism to survive better in the surrounding environment
6. An alcoholic’s behavior and mental impairment while drunk can profoundly affect those surrounding him and lead to isolation from family and friends.
7. A library is like an island in the middle of a vast sea of ignorance, particularly if the library is very tall and the surrounding area has been flooded.
8. I don’t know what it was, maybe the movie theaters in my immediate surrounding neighbourhood in Burbank, but I never saw what would be considered A movies.
9. A small house must depend on its grouping with other houses for its beauty, and for the preservation of light air and the maximum of surrounding open space.
10. Meditation is all about the pursuit of nothingness. It’s like the ultimate rest. It’s better than the best sleep you’ve ever had. It’s a quieting of the mind. It sharpens everything, especially your appreciation of your surroundings. It keeps life fresh.
11. To bare our souls is all we ask, to give all we have to life and the beings surrounding us. Here the nature spirits are intense and we appreciate them, make offerings to them – these nature spirits who call us here – sealing our fate with each other, celebrating our love.
12. Now, if you are like me – if you are like practically anybody in America – then you probably hold some negative opinions about the French, based upon movies, rumors, recent headlines, unfortunate run-ins with Parisian waiters, or… you know… all that unpleasantness surrounding the Vichy regime.