Sentences with Sweet, Sweet in a Sentence and Meaning
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Sweet means; pleasing in general; delightful, not salty, not bitter.
Sentences with Sweet
- She had a very sweet baby.
- I want something sweet to eat.
- All these oranges are very sweet.
- That tea is sweet and easy to drink.
- I am getting fat because I eat a lot of sweets.