Sentences with Sympathy, Sympathy in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Sympathy
1. Alex has my sympathy.
2. You can’t expect much sympathy from Jessica.
3. Deliberately seek opportunities for kindness, sympathy, and patience.
4. Motherhood is at its best when the tender chords of sympathy have been touched.
5. Men are often biased in their judgment on account of their sympathy and their interests.
6. If you’re looking for sympathy you’ll find it between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.
7. The Democratic Party supports criminals and Islamic terrorists but has no sympathy for taxpayers.
8. Under a grave and gentle exterior burned inextinguishable fires of sympathy, energy, devotion, enthusiasm, and absolutely limitless affection.
9. There is something terribly morbid in the modern sympathy with pain. One should sympathise with the colour, the beauty, the joy of life. The less said about life’s sores the better.
10. The rule of friendship means there should be mutual sympathy between them, each supplying what the other lacks and trying to benefit the other, always using friendly and sincere words.
11. If men and women are to understand each other, to enter into each other’s nature with mutual sympathy, and to become capable of genuine comradeship, the foundation must be laid in youth.