Sentences with Target, Target in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Target
1. The arrow hit the target.
2. The arrow missed its target.
3. Steve’s shot missed the target by two feet.
4. The text is deemed as fluent in the target language.
5. Had employees been achieving the target before the boss came.
6. The odds of hitting your target go up dramatically when you aim at it.
7. All the things you want from the target person should be written in a close paragraph.
8. Thus, an ethical problem still exists, and cigarette producers should not be allowed in target global markets.
9. Technically, I am unarmed. But no one should ever underestimate the harm that fingernails can do. Especially if the target is unprepared.
10. Marketing is the process of exploring, creating, and delivering value to meet the needs of a target market in terms of goods and services.
11. Recent allegations that government agencies may have targeted political opponents should alarm all Americans, regardless of party affiliation.
12. Our Triple Billion targets outline an ambitious plan for the world to achieve good health for all using science-based policies and programmes.
13. Just recently I was in Target with my mom shopping, and out of the blue, I see this father and his two daughters and he says, ‘Can they get a picture with you?’ And I’m thinking to myself, ‘Am I the one millionth customer or something?’