Sentences with Taxpayer, Taxpayer in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Taxpayer
1. The Democratic Party supports criminals and Islamic terrorists but has no sympathy for taxpayers.
2. No matter how much people on the left talk about compassion, they have no compassion for the taxpayers.
3. What can we as citizens, taxpayers, and voters do to stop these killings and beatings of unarmed people?
4. A taxpayer is an individual or entity that is obligated to make payments to municipal or government taxation-agencies.
5. A taxpayer is an individual or business entity that is obligated to pay taxes to a federal, state, or municipal government body.
6. What did the taxpayers get out of the Obama stimulus? More debt. That money wasn’t just spent and wasted – it was borrowed, spent, and wasted.