Sentences with Teenage, Teenage in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Teenage
1. Missing, one stunningly attractive teenage boy.
2. The Spider-Man movie begins with a spider sting a teenager.
3. Telling a teenager the facts of life is like giving a fish a bath.
4. I know hate is a strong word and everything, but its okay: we’re teenagers.
5. Frank became popular among teenagers as soon as he made his debut on the screen.
6. Nobody has time to keep trying on a load of things in the morning like a teenager.
7. Few things are more satisfying than seeing your children have teenagers of their own.
8. Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.
9. I’d never really babysat. I feel like I’m Blair, or ‘Gossip Girl.’ A teenager, basically – and now suddenly I’m a mom?
10. I think he’s handling it with grace. A lot of teenage boys would sulk, or lurk around under your window with a boom box.
11. If we were teenagers, I could kiss you. But I’m on a platform behind a counter wearing a name tag and we’re too old to be young.
12. We expect teachers to handle teenage pregnancy, substance abuse, and the failings of the family. Then we expect them to educate our children.
13. I’ve often wondered why more science textbooks don’t tell teenagers that the only thing sharks like to eat more than fish, are dead prostitutes.
14. Aretha Franklin was a teenage mom, a musician who came from an incredibly Christian background, but there was a lot of love, which is really inspiring in a feminist way.
15. Well, I’ll tell you, I don’t know how aware teenagers are of me. I think it really depends on the teenager and how well-versed in music they are and what kind of music they like.
16. I bought a lot of rubbish things that kids buy: skateboards and clothes and typical teenage stuff. And, as soon as I could, I wasted a lot of money on cars – BMW’s mostly – for myself and my family.
17. While not impossible, it is especially challenging for teenage parents to develop bonds with their children. A high percent of them were themselves children of teenage parents and have never experienced appropriate parenting.
18. When I get recognized for ‘Twilight,’ it’s usually a teenage girl, and they’re usually really loud. So it certainly feels like I get recognized the most from that, but it could just be because of the nature of how vocal those fans are.
19. Being a teenager is an amazing time and a hard time. It’s when you make your best friends – I have girls who will never leave my heart and I still talk to. You get the best and the worst as a teen. You have the best friendships and the worst heartbreaks.