Sentences with Teenager, Teenager in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Teenager
1. The Spider-Man movie begins with a spider sting a teenager.
2. Telling a teenager the facts of life is like giving a fish a bath.
3. I know hate is a strong word and everything, but its okay: we’re teenagers.
4. Frank became popular among teenagers as soon as he made his debut on the screen.
5. Nobody has time to keep trying on a load of things in the morning like a teenager.
6. Few things are more satisfying than seeing your children have teenagers of their own.
7. I’d never really babysat. I feel like I’m Blair, or ‘Gossip Girl.’ A teenager, basically – and now suddenly I’m a mom?
8. If we were teenagers, I could kiss you. But I’m on a platform behind a counter wearing a name tag and we’re too old to be young.
9. I’ve often wondered why more science textbooks don’t tell teenagers that the only thing sharks like to eat more than fish, are dead prostitutes.
10. Well, I’ll tell you, I don’t know how aware teenagers are of me. I think it really depends on the teenager and how well-versed in music they are and what kind of music they like.
11. Being a teenager is an amazing time and a hard time. It’s when you make your best friends – I have girls who will never leave my heart and I still talk to. You get the best and the worst as a teen. You have the best friendships and the worst heartbreaks.