Sentences with Telescope, Telescope in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Telescope
1. Steve wants a telescope.
2. The girl had a telescope in her hand.
3. Frank adjusted the telescope to his sight.
4. We can see distant objects with a telescope.
5. A telescope made with lenses is called a refracting telescope.
6. Tears are often the telescope by which men see far into heaven.
7. You are that vast thing that you see far, far off with great telescopes.
8. The soul without imagination is what an observatory would be without a telescope.
9. The first telescopes focused light by using pieces of curved, clear glass, called lenses.
10. A zenith telescope is a type of telescope designed to point straight up at or near the zenith.
11. The reflecting telescope, which uses mirrors to collect and focus light, was invented within a few decades of the first refracting telescope.
12. The earliest existing record of a telescope was a 1608 patent submitted to the government in the Netherlands by Middelburg spectacle maker Hans Lipperhey for a refracting telescope.
13. A telescope is a tool that astronomers use to see faraway objects. Most telescopes, and all large telescopes, work by using curved mirrors to gather and focus light from the night sky.