Sentences with Temple, Temple in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Temple
1. Destroy this temple.
2. The field of battle is my temple.
3. Steve massages his temples with his fingers.
4. There were no temples or shrines among us save those of nature.
5. The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is a knowledge of our own ignorance.
6. He kept eleven assorted heads and skulls, and two complete skeletons, for eventual use in a home-made temple, and he was sane.
7. Above his ear, beneath the wire stem of his spectacles, I could just make out the powder burn and the dark hole in his right temple.
8. There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.
9. Nature is a temple in which living columns sometimes emit confused words. Man approaches it through forests of symbols, which observe him with familiar glances.
10. Proportions are what makes the old Greek temples classic in their beauty. They are like huge blocks, from which the air has been literally hewn out between the columns.
11. Now people all across America are starting to believe in America again. We are coming back, back to the heights of greatness, back to America’s proud role as a temple of justice and a champion of peace.