Sentences with Thanks, Thanks in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Thanks
1. Thanks, boss!
2. I’d rather not, thanks.
3. Thanks for the feedback.
4. Thanks for the compliment.
5. Thanks for the good advice.
6. Thanks for your explanation.
7. Please accept my best thanks.
8. Thanks for photocopying it for me.
9. Thanks to you I’ve lost my appetite.
10. A forced kindness deserves no thanks.
11. Thanks for thinking of me but I can’t.
12. Thanks for the ice-cream. It was delicious.
13. Thanks for the cookies. They were delicious.
14. I’m not really into it, but thanks for asking!
15. Give thanks for a little and you will find a lot.
16. Thanks for thinking of me. I really wish I could.
17. Indeed many thanks, this material is very useful.
18. They have earned a lot of money thanks to our job.
19. Learning English is really easy thanks to the internet.
20. Give thanks for the rain of life that propels us to reach new horizons.
21. Each of us owes the deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this inner light.
22. Thanks to its flexible and light structure it is used in collecting fruit from trees.
23. I refused David Letterman’s proposal of marriage for obvious reasons, but thanks for asking.
24. Thanks to the advanced situation in information technologies, you can learn English online easily.
25. I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.
26. Dear Lord we beg but one boon more: Peace in the hearts of all men living, peace in the whole world this Thanksgiving.
27. My mom enlisted in the U.S. Navy in World War II, and my parents actually bought our home thanks to the loan she got through the GI Bill.
28. Best of all is it to preserve everything in a pure, still heart, and let there be for every pulse a thanksgiving, and for every breath a song.
29. I’ve said it before, but it’s absolutely true: My mother gave me my drive, but my father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see a future.
30. Nothing you do for children is ever wasted. They seem not to notice us, hovering, averting our eyes, and they seldom offer thanks, but what we do for them is never wasted.
31. You can make sentences that express a simple truth or event more rich and professional thanks to different conjunctions such as, therefore, but. Let’s examine a few examples of this.
32. I felt that I had worked hard my entire life and deserved to enjoy all the temptations around me. I felt I was entitled, and thanks to money and fame, I didn’t have to go far to find them.
33. There is no racial or ethnic involvement in Thanksgiving, and people who may be very distant from the Christian system can see the beauty and the positive spirit that comes from the holiday.
34. I think of myself as a fairly attractive girl and always have, thanks to my mom. I was brought into this world thinking I was gorgeous because my mother was extremely devoted to this notion.