Sentences with Their, Their in a Sentence and Meaning
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Their means; associated with the people or things previously mentioned
Sentences with Their
- Many people find it difficult to understand idioms because of their idiomatic meanings.
- They have finished their work.
- The students wear their uniform.
- They drive their kids to school every day.
- When the puppies are able to take care of themselves, they move away from their parents and look for new hunting grounds.
- Now let’s see the names of these animals and the names of their babies.
- Even the most intelligent animals need a social structure to provide their essentials.