Sentences with Then, Then in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Then
1. You were here then.
2. Then a taller tree.
3. So what happens then?
4. How old were you then?
5. Alex wasn’t here then.
6. Why did you stop then?
7. I was watching TV then.
8. Can you finish by then?
9. First think, then speak.
10. I was so happy back then.
11. I was taking a shower then.
12. I hit upon a good idea then.
13. Then, his struggles stopped.
14. Be authentically interested.
15. I then rephrased my question.
16. I will not have eaten by then.
17. First deserve and then desire.
18. To send (carry) owls to Athens .
19. Pam will have arrived home by then.
20. Two ways. Gradually, then suddenly.
21. The child drank first and then spat.
22. You wash your hand first and then eat.
23. Businesses are locked and then looted.
24. Then it fizzed, jangled, and collapsed.
25. Everything since then has been a bonus.
26. All right then, let me try to rephrase.
27. I need to help dad, then I can watch TV.
28. I’m a heathen when it comes to marriage.
29. I doubt the authenticity of the document.
30. Download the file first, then install it.
31. 147.You wash your hand first and then eat.
32. You can drink my tea and read my book then.
33. There is, then, a world immune from change.
34. I appreciate it more then you will ever know.
35. Bite off more than you can chew, then chew it.
36. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides.
37. Click sign In, then click create application Id.
38. She has an ever-lengthening queue to get through.
39. Sell Yourself Throughout and then Close the Deal.
40. Nothing strengthens authority so much as silence.
41. Then why are you wearing that bandage like a sash?
42. It will also help to strengthen the city’s economy.
43. Just trust yourself, then you will know how to live.
44. Then they learn that they don’t have much time left.
45. And then they went from hence, and were seen no more.
46. Then he started spending money on unnecessary things.
47. Then envision a frosty six-pack and wiggle your pinky.
48. Please log in via your web browser and then try again.
49. You’re Hell’s Angels, then? What chapter are you from?
50. If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one.
51. First and foremost, self-love, and then give love away.
52. Frank put on his helmet and then got on his motorcycle.
53. They’ll hold on another minute, then They’ll have to go.
54. I begin with an idea and then it becomes something else.
55. Strong beliefs win strong men, and then make them stronger.
56. I wrote my articles in the morning and then left the house.
57. I am not an Athenian or a Greek, but a citizen of the world.
58. So I’m simply going to pretend it was coherent, then move on.
59. A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
60. If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.
61. She glanced at the minotaur horn in my hands, then back at me
62. Then I discovered that being related is no guarantee of love!
63. They say that life’s a game, & then they take the board away.
64. Sorrow compressed my heart, and I felt I would die, and then.
65. Know, first, who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
66. I’d rather argue with you, angel, then laugh with anyone else.
67. Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.
68. I just motor through school in the morning and then go skating.
69. First gain the victory and then make the best use of it you can.
70. He peered at ter Borcht’s chest, then blinked and looked alarmed.
71. She looked up at him, her eyes shiny and black, then looked away.
72. A leading specialist was brought in to authenticate the painting.
73. Life is a travelling to the edge of knowledge, then a leap taken.
74. If you can actually count your money, then you’re not a rich man.
75. If I have to have a past, then I prefer it to be multiple choice.
76. Consume foods that strengthen the immune system, beneficial foods.
77. Well, so that’s the prosecutor! He lived and lived, and then died!