Sentences with There, There in a Sentence in English, Sentences For There
1. There‘s a risk.
2. Wait over there.
3. There is a risk.
4. There are risks.
5. It must be there.
6. There‘s the exit.
7. There‘s no coffee.
8. There was no light.
9. How can I go there?
10. There‘s no mistake.
11. 76.Don’t sit there.
12. 14.It must be there.
13. Was there a scandal?
14. 133.Don’t sit there.
15. You can’t sit there.
16. I’ll meet you there.
17. There‘s a crown here.
18. Is it hot over there?
19. Sign your name there.
20. 136.Be there at seven.
21. He will be there soon.
22. I can, therefore I am.
23. Who hasn’t been there?
24. There is a new survey.
25. Stop right there, Alex.
26. There must be a chance.
27. There‘re no guarantees.
28. Neither here nor there.
29. There’s no speed limit.
30. There isn’t any butter.
31. I’ll meet you up there.
32. There‘s a hole in this.
33. There are sixty chairs.
34. Is there a vacant seat?
35. There are no variables.
36. There were lots of jobs.
37. There‘s no need to rush.
38. There‘s too much garlic.
39. How’s the weather there?
40. It’s dangerous out there.
41. How many books are there?
42. Is there a drink minimum?
43. There were 3 apples here.
44. How is the weather there?
45. Is there a mall near here?
46. How many colors are there?
47. Who’s that man over there?
48. There was not enough fuel.
49. There are no clean plates.
50. There was plenty of blood.
51. There wasn’t much traffic.
52. There are plenty of rocks.
53. There‘s a traitor among us.
54. They don’t belong in there.
55. There has been an accident.
56. There was fear in her eyes.
57. We know you’re still there.
58. Was there an investigation?
59. There‘s a nice breeze here.
60. We rested there for an hour.
61. Stay there, don’t come here!
62. 88.There was no one outside.
63. There were pigs in the barn.
64. There are birds in the tree.
65. 23.You there, pay attention!
66. There is no place like home.
67. I can’t go back there alone.
68. There‘s no minimum wage here.
69. There were mice in the house.
70. The children gathered leaves.
71. There is no clock in my room.
72. There are lees to every wine.
73. There is strength in numbers.
74. Is there a DVD of this movie?
75. There was a church here once.
76. There is a hole in your sock.
77. There was a shortage of fuel.
78. There were many people there.
79. A crowd gathered at the scene.
80. There’s just one tiny problem.
81. I plan to stay there one week.
82. There‘s a elegant breeze here.
83. 87.There is no play with fire.
84. There is no reason to say yes.
85. There was a seal on the shore.
86. Is there a museum in this town?
87. There is no smoke without fire.
88. Why are you just sitting there?
89. There were five women on board.
90. Do, or do not. There is no try.
91. The child is eager to go there.
92. There is no fire without smoke.
93. Will you permit me to go there?
94. There‘s somebody in the tunnel.
95. We gathered around the teacher.
96. There will be an investigation.
97. We managed to get there on time.
98. Yes, I’ve found it. There it is!
99. Wherever you are – be all there.
100. There are no whales in this sea.
101. Will there be permanent effects?
102. There aren’t many women priests.
103. There‘s no such word as “can’t”.
104. If there is a crime, it is ours.
105. There‘s a cat in the back alley.
106. There are 5 apples on the table.
107. The cop said “Stop right there!”
108. There is little hope of success.
109. There is a school near my house.
110. Jessica advised him to go there.
111. There‘s a huge hole in the wall.
112. There is one jam in the kitchen.
113. Oh, I was going to be there now!
114. Is there a tour guide available?
115. We’ll be there in a little while.
116. There is no victory without pain.
117. There were 2 frogs in the garden.
118. There is no need for us to hurry.
119. We’ll be there in a little while.
120. There is no rose without a thorn.
121. There are many cultures on Earth.
122. Your sister is laying over there.
123. I ought to go there, but I won’t.
124. Is there something I should know?
125. There is a snake in the backyard!
126. I ought to go there, but I won’t.
127. There are abundant food supplies.
128. They will not have arrived there.
129. There are no spoons on the table.
130. There was fear in the boy’s eyes.