Sentences with Thesaurus, Thesaurus in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Thesaurus
1. What’s another word for “thesaurus”?
2. You are a cad,’ he told himself. ‘A cur. A bounder. A scoundrel. A … human thesaurus.
3. Several times he had to flatten himself against the shelves as a thesaurus thundered by.
4. Any word you have to hunt for in a thesaurus is the wrong word. There are no exceptions to this rule.
5. According to the thesaurus… and according to me… there are over thirty different meanings and substitutions for the word mean.