Sentences with Timetable, Timetable in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Timetable
1. May I have a timetable?
2. May I see the timetable?
3. Do you have a timetable?
4. Could I see the timetable?
5. The timetable has been revised.
6. The work of God is done on God’s timetable.
7. Some people get a kick out of reading railway timetables and that’s all they do all day.
8. But I have learned that you can’t just create your own timetable and will it to come true.
9. It is the hour of departure, the hard cold hour which the night fastens to all the timetables.
10. Because life doesn’t always happen according to a timetable or calendar. And feelings can’t be scheduled.
11. Resistance gets us to plunge into a project with an overambitious and unrealistic timetable for its completion.
12. Much like trains in India, grief is a circular, irrational process with no discernible rhythm or timetable. Here it comes, there it goes.
13. God doesn’t work on our timetable. He has a plan that He will execute perfectly and for the highest, greatest good of all, and for His ultimate glory.