Sentences with Tone, Tone in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Tone
1. We thought we heard your dulcet tones.
2. Don’t look at me in that tone of voice.
3. Jace’s tone mocked her with its false hurt.
4. In an incredulous tone, he said, “You don’t know the meaning of virtue!
5. I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in my life.
6. Neither can it be explained by posts or blogs that lack facial expressions, tone or insight into the person’s personality and intent.
7. What the hell are you getting so upset about?’ he asked her bewilderedly in a tone of contrive amusement. ‘I thought you didn’t believe in God.
8. Beauty and fullness of tone can be achieved by having the whole orchestra play with high clarinets and a carefully selected number of piccolos.
9. The term pronunciation is usually restricted to differentiation in the qualities of the speech sounds and in stresses and tones where pertinent.
10. A lot of the struggle I had with movies is I really loved moments and tones and feelings in a scene, and I loved creating those, but I never really had great stories to string them together.
11. I probably wouldn’t be singing if not for Michael Jackson. When I started singing, I didn’t like my tone until my mom put me on to Michael Jackson and Stevie Wonder, so listening to the way they used their instrument helped me get more comfortable with my own.