Sentences with Town, Town in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Town
1. This is a decent town.
2. The townspeople cheered.
3. Steve lives in a port town.
4. The whole town has cable TV.
5. Is there a museum in this town?
6. The town is accessible by rail.
7. He came from a tiny mountain town.
8. The town was humming with activity.
9. The storm destroyed the whole town.
10. The whole town knew she was innocent.
11. The boy was wandering about the town.
12. This town has undergone a rapid change.
13. The town was deserted by its inhabitants.
14. One town has excellent sports facilities.
15. That fire burned the entire town to ashes.
16. My father was born in a small town in Spain.
17. Steve announced he’s coming to town tomorrow.
18. The town where I was born is on the west coast.
19. Rodger is not moving anywhere outside the town.
20. Bradford is arguably the ugliest town in Britain.
21. I own 30 acres of land about 3 miles out of town.
22. This store has the best selection of hats in town.
23. After dinner, they took a spin around town in my car.
24. After they pass the town, they must turn to the left.
25. 11.If they were out of town next week, your parent would/ could visit them.
26. Tomas fell ill suddenly and therefore his family gave up on going out of town.
27. Back then there were only four other restaurants in our tiny town that could accommodate that many people.
28. I grew up in this town, my poetry was born between the hill and the river, it took its voice from the rain, and like the timber, it steeped itself in the forests.
29. We didn’t have movies in this little mining town. When I was 12 my mom took me to New York and I saw Bye Bye Birdie, with people singing and dancing, and that was it.
30. The lawn has become the curse of modern town landscapes as sugar cane is the curse of the lowland coastal tropics, and cattle the curse of the semi-arid and arid rangelands.
31. An association of men who will not quarrel with one another is a thing which has never yet existed, from the greatest confederacy of nations down to a town meeting or a vestry.
32. The townspeople outside the reservations had a very superior attitude toward Indians, which was kind of funny, because they weren’t very wealthy they were on the fringes of society themselves.
33. I lived in small town out in the desert and my friend used to steal his mom’s car in the middle of the night. He’d drive over to my house, I’d sneak out and we’d go out to the desert and just burn things down.
34. I was born and raised in the high desert of Nevada in a tiny town called Searchlight. My dad was a hard rock miner. My mom took in wash. I grew up around people of strong values – even if they rarely talked about them.
35. Though everything else may appear shallow and repulsive, even the smallest task in music is so absorbing, and carries us so far away from town, country, earth, and all worldly things, that it is truly a blessed gift of God.
36. I showed my mom the movie then I told her the movie got bought and that it was gonna be shown in theatres and be on video. Everyone was really psyched about it. Everyone in my little town of hounds started to call me movie star.
37. Learn from me, if not by my precepts, then by my example, how dangerous is the pursuit of knowledge and how much happier is that man who believes his native town to be the world than he who aspires to be greater than his nature will allow.
38. The present moment is nice but it does not last. Living in it is like waiting in a junction town for the morning limited the junction may be interesting but some day you will have to leave it and you do not know where the limited will take you.
39. I’m kind of lucky that we’ve finished shooting ‘Cougar Town,’ so I’m able to kind of just enjoy my pregnancy and be a stay-at-home mom and go to prenatal Pilates and do all that fun stuff that, if I were working, would be almost impossible to do.