Sentences with Transmit, Transmit in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Transmit
1. Literature is a textually transmitted disease, normally contracted in childhood.
2. Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently.
3. Audio is the audible. part of a transmitted signal that is a recording/reproduction of acoustic signals.
4. I like actors that are good with pantomime and that can transmit a lot by their presence and attitude more than through their dialogue.
5. Anyone who has obeyed nature by transmitting a piece of gossip experiences the explosive relief that accompanies the satisfying of a primary need.
6. An example of a receiver is the transceiver module, which also serves as a transmitter for bi-directional communication of a terrestrial radio installation or cellular tower.
7. The essence of the Hebrew Bible, transmitted by Christianity, is separation: between life and death, nature and God, good and evil, man and woman, and the holy and the profane.