Sentences with Transparent, Transparent in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Transparent
1. It’s transparent.
2. Glass is transparent.
3. It has a transparent surface.
4. It was transparent that she was irritated.
5. Transparent objects allow light to pass through them.
6. Since glass is a transparent object, it can pass light.
7. Examples of transparent objects are: Air, glass, pure water, some plastics etc.
8. But we aren’t transparent. If we want someone to know us, we have to tell them stuff.
9. Smile and others will smile back. Smile to show how transparent, how candid you are. Smile if you have nothing to say.
10. Yes, it is easy to see that nearly six years of magical education have not been wasted on you, Potter. Ghosts are transparent.
11. I never wish to be easily defined. I’d rather float over other people’s minds as something strictly fluid and non-perceivable; more like a transparent, paradoxically iridescent creature rather than an actual person.
12. Then I realized that secrecy is actually to the detriment of my own peace of mind and self, and that I could still sustain my belief in privacy and be authentic and transparent at the same time. It was a pretty revelatory moment, and there’s been a liberating force that’s come from it.