Sentences with Treasure, Treasure in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Treasure
1. You are my treasure.
2. I’ll treasure your kind words.
3. He had spent all his treasure.
4. This ball is that boy’s treasure.
5. You are my most precious treasure.
6. That’s where the treasure‘s buried.
7. The treasure lay hidden for a long time.
8. Wit beyond measure is man’s greatest treasure.
9. The king buried all his treasure in the garden.
10. Where there is ruin, there is hope for a treasure.
11. A witty woman is a treasure a witty beauty is a power.
12. My grandfather’s library was a unique treasure for me.
13. A witty woman is a treasure; a witty beauty is a power.
14. The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.
15. The pirates did not want to leave without the treasure.
16. Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere
17. Few treasures are worth as much as a friend who is wise and helpful.
18. Truth is the property of no individual but is the treasure of all men.
19. Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.
20. I testify that no one of us is less treasured or cherished of God than another.
21. There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.
22. Books are the treasured wealth of the world and the fit inheritance of generations and nations.
23. We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.
24. Please, my darling Alex, treasure of my heart, won’t you do me the honor of acquiring me a new hat?
25. The wise man does not lay up his own treasures. The more he gives to others, the more he has for his own.
26. I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures.
27. History is nothing. It can be recycled or thrown away completely. It isn’t this sacred treasure chest I mistook it to be.
28. No thief, however skillful, can rob one of knowledge, and that is why knowledge is the best and safest treasure to acquire.
29. Friendship is one of our most treasured relationships, but it isn’t codified and celebrated; it’s never going to give you a party.
30. Books are the carriers of civilization…They are companions, teachers, magicians, bankers of the treasures of the mind. Books are humanity in print.
31. Unless action is taken soon – unless we can display the same vision of that earlier period – we will lose the treasure of California’s open space and environmental beauty.