Sentences with Tremendous, Tremendous in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Tremendous
1. How tremendous the agony of unmade decisions.
2. Many men owe the grandeur of their lives to their tremendous difficulties.
3. Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.
4. His progress through life was hampered by his tremendous sense of his own ignorance, a disability which affects all too few.
5. Culture has tremendous inertia,” he said. “That’s why it’s culture. It works because it lasts. Culture strangles innovation in the crib.
6. The thing that gave me the most pain in life, psychologically, and it gave me tremendous pain psychologically, is man’s disrespect for nature.
7. Movies can and do have tremendous influence in shaping young lives in the realm of entertainment towards the ideals and objectives of normal adulthood.
8. If you have an important point to make, don’t try to be subtle or clever. Use a pile driver. Hit the point once. Then come back and hit it again. Then hit it a third time – a tremendous whack.
9. We had common interests in the beauty of the French language. We both had a tremendous love of jazz. We shared dreams of getting married and having a family, living in the country, leading an idyllic life.
10. Most men are very attached to the idea of being male, and usually experience a lot of fear and insecurity around the idea of being a man. Most women are very identified with their gender, and also experience a tremendous amount of fear and insecurity.