Sentences with Tribe, Tribe in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Tribe
1. That tribe worships its ancestors.
2. Members of the tribe settled down along the river.
3. By the 1750s, all the tribes of the Great Plains had horses.
4. The British favored the label “aboriginal tribe” for some communities.
5. In this episode, children watched the social behavior of a tribe of baboons.
6. It gets better, you are important, and you can’t be replaced. Hang on. You’ll fing youre tribe.
7. The term tribe is used in many different contexts to refer to a category of human social group.
8. The natives of the North-West Pacific Coast of America were probably descendants of tribes from Asia..
9. Civilization is the progress toward a society of privacy. The savage’s whole existence is public, ruled by the laws of his tribe. Civilization is the process of setting man free from men.
10. In a tribal organization, even in time of peace, service to tribe or state predominates over all self seeking in war, service for the tribe or state becomes supreme, and personal liberty is suspended.
11. I always have one or two, sometimes more, Navajo or other tribes’ cultural elements in mind when I start a plot. In Thief of Time, I wanted to make readers aware of Navajo attitude toward the dead, respect for burial sites.
12. From the cave to the skyscraper, from the club to weapons of mass destruction, from the tautological life of the tribe to the era of globalization, the fictions of literature have multiplied human experiences, preventing us from succumbing to lethargy, self-absorption, resignation.