Sentences with Triumph, Triumph in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Triumph
1. It is said that truth always triumphs.
2. The strong survive, but the courageous triumph.
3. As long as good people do nothing, evil will triumph.
4. The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.
5. Always seek out the seed of triumph in every adversity.
6. Each day can be one of triumph if you keep up your interests.
7. Right, good temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.
8. The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
9. A garden is always a series of losses set against a few triumphs, like life itself.
10. For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.
11. It is one of the triumphs of the human that he can know a thing and still not believe it.
12. Well, you know, the definition of second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.
13. Nothing that we do, is done in vain. I believe, with all my soul, that we shall see triumph.
14. I tend to think of action movies as exuberant morality plays in which good triumphs over evil.
15. I have lied and I have betrayed and I have triumphed. If only there was someone to congratulate me.
16. Friendship was witnessing another’s slow drip of miseries, and long bouts of boredom, and occasional triumphs.
17. Fiction is art and art is the triumph over chaos… to celebrate a world that lies spread out around us like a bewildering and stupendous dream.
18. So every creative act strives to attain an absolute status it longs to create a world of beauty to triumph over chaos and convert it to order.
19. Christianity is at its best when it is peculiar, marginalized, suffering, and it is at its worst when it is popular, credible, triumphal, and powerful.
20. I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.
21. My mother was the influence in my life. She was strong she had great faith in the ultimate triumph of justice and hard work. She believed passionately in education.
22. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.