Sentences with Twin, Twin in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Twin
1. They’re twins.
2. Are you a twin?
3. The twins sang.
4. Alex is a twin.
5. The twins smiled.
6. The twins helped.
7. They aren’t twins.
8. I have a twin brother.
9. She gave birth to twins.
10. I have an identical twin.
11. They have twin daughters.
12. Frank and Mary are twins.
13. Do you have a twin sister?
14. Frank has an identical twin.
15. My mother and aunt are twins.
16. Samuel is Mary’s twin brother.
17. Is it true that Jim has a twin?
18. My friend has an identical twin.
19. Twenty twins twirled twenty twigs.
20. All we demanded was our right to twinkle.
21. I think Alex and George are identical twins.
22. The face of the clock becomes a darker grey, and then black, with twinkling stars where numbers had been previously.
23. 33 old people went into a nursing home, and only 34 people came out alive. One old woman died while giving birth to twins.
24. You are my lover; a passionate entwinement, a chorus of ecstasy, and a feeling of complete unity that words could never adequately describe.
25. I was much distressed by next door people who had twin babies and played the violin but one of the twins died, and the other has eaten the fiddle, so all is peace.