Sentences with Typical, Typical in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Typical
1. Typically stupid choice.
2. I don’t typically walk around without underwear.
3. Acids and bases typically exist together in equilibrium.
4. In men, schizophrenia symptoms typically start in the early to mid-20s.
5. Typically, people who exercise, start eating better and becoming more productive at work.
6. My mom is a very warm, typical sort of Jewish-mother type. And my dad has a somewhat, um, different personality.
7. Typically they come in interested, and the process of education is a way of driving that defect out of their minds.
8. This gives to the typically Christian pleasure in this earth a strange touch of lightness that is almost frivolity.
9. I don’t know what my version of a relationship or marriage is yet, because the typical model seems a little broken to me.
10. I hope that in some way that I can be some sort of beacon of hope, especially because I am not the typical Hollywood beauty.
11. A database is an organized collection of structured information, or data, typically stored electronically in a computer system.
12. For a student, resort casual is essentially a type of formal dress, required nice, pressed garments not typically worn every day.
13. Because introverts are typically good listeners and, at least, have the appearance of calmness, we are attractive to emotionally needy people.
14. An electronic calculator is typically a portable electronic device used to perform calculations, ranging from basic arithmetic to complex mathematics.
15. Are we changing the idea of what beauty is? Let’s hope so. I’m not the typical Hollywood beauty. Let’s hope we’re looking at the insides of people a little more.
16. The host country typically allows the ambassador control of specific territory called an embassy, whose territory, staff, and vehicles are generally afforded diplomatic immunity in the host country.
17. I bought a lot of rubbish things that kids buy: skateboards and clothes and typical teenage stuff. And, as soon as I could, I wasted a lot of money on cars – BMW’s mostly – for myself and my family.
18. I’m a typical middle child. I’m the mediator. The one that makes everything OK, puts their own needs aside to make sure everybody’s happy. It’s hard to change your nature, even with years and years of therapy.