Sentences with Umbrella, Umbrella in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Umbrella
1. The umbrella is broken immediately.
2. I have to take your umbrella because its raining.
3. She took her umbrella before going out yesterday.
4. They should take your umbrella because it’s raining.
5. I thought it would rain and I took my umbrella with me.
6. You should take your umbrella with you in case it rains.
7. Communism is an umbrella term that encompasses a range of ideologies.
8. She won’t have taken her umbrella with her because she doesn’t trust the weather forecast. So I’ll take an umbrella with me for him.