Sentences with Unable, Unable in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Unable
1. She is unable to cope with stress.
2. Pam is unable to cope with stress.
3. Unable to start your download error message.
4. Frank tossed and turned in bed, unable to sleep.
5. Frank seems to be unable to interact normally with other people.
6. Just because you are blind and unable to see my beauty doesn’t mean it does not exist.
7. Unable to suppress love, the Church wanted at least to disinfect it, and it created marriage.
8. Yeah. If friends could be in love, but not together. In sync, but out of touch. Willing to die for each other, but unable to trust.
9. Finally there comes a stage when a person feels helpless notwithstanding the sadhanas. He is unable to pursue the much-cherished sadhana also.
10. Making girls monitor their behavior and their appearance because boys are supposedly unable to control themselves? That is one of the oldest fucking tricks in the book.
11. One of the principal functions of a friend is to suffer (in a milder and symbolic form) the punishments that we should like, but are unable, to inflict upon our enemies.
12. Donald today is much as he was at three years old: incapable of growing, learning, or evolving, unable to regulate his emotions, moderate his responses, or take in and synthesize information.
13. They give us, in the guise of fiction, something equivalent to the actual density of the real, that density which life offers us every day but which we are unable to grasp because we are amusing ourselves with lies.
14. When I was a child, I was unable to go to any type of sleepaway summer camp because of health issues. Once I learned about the Lopez Foundation, I knew I wanted to get involved, send kids with kidney disease away to camp so they can still experience overnight camp with medical needs at hand.