Sentences with Underneath, Underneath in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Underneath
1. I wanted to kill the me underneath.
2. I found the wallet underneath the table.
3. On the surface, an intelligible lie; underneath, the unintelligible truth.
4. He grasped her by her wrist, running a thumb along the sensitive sknin underneath.
5. Underneath this veneer of slightly crazy and mildly socially retarded, I’m a complete disaster.
6. There is a real patriotism underneath the best of my music but it is a critical, questioning and often angry patriotism.
7. Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come.
8. None of us is responsible for the complexion of his skin. This fact of nature offers no clue to the character or quality of the person underneath.
9. Friendship is a simple thing, and yet complicated; friendship is on the surface, something natural, something taken for granted, and yet underneath one could find worlds.
10. Happy. Not giddy or overjoyed, but that low, steady level of happiness that, in the best periods of life, rides underneath everything else, a buffer between you and the world you are walking over.