Sentences with Unexpected, Unexpected in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Unexpected
1. If you suddenly and unexpectedly feel joy, don’t hesitate.
2. The best things in life are unexpected – because there were no expectations.
3. A thing long expected takes the form of the unexpected when at last it comes.
4. We meet fear. We greet the unexpected visitor and listen to what he has to tell us.
5. Nearly all the best things that came to me in life have been unexpected, unplanned by me.
6. There is frequently more to be learned from the unexpected questions of a child than the discourses of men.
7. I do believe very much in the idea of unexpected or ‘convulsive’ beauty – beauty in the service of liberty.
8. Only when inspired to go beyond consciousness by some extraordinary insight does beauty manifest unexpectedly.
9. Instead, there were little daily miracles, illuminations, matches struck unexpectedly in the dark; here was one.
10. Happiness is not an unexpected jackpot nor a monolithic cluster but a forbearing casting and a daily discovery process.
11. And then he gives me a smile that just seems so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth rushes through me.
12. Sometimes I get so immersed in my own company, if I unexpectedly run into someone I know, it’s a bit of a shock and takes me a while to adjust.
13. In chess one cannot control everything. Sometimes a game takes an unexpected turn, in which beauty begins to emerge. Both players are always instrumental in this.
14. If one advances confidently in the direction of his dream, and endeavors to live the life which he had imagines, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
15. If one advances confidently in the direction of his dream, and endeavours to live the life which he had imagines, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
16. Two things you should know about me; The first is that I am deeply suspicious of people in general. It is my nature to expect the worst of them. And the second is that I am unexpectedly good with computers.
17. The doctor seemed especially troubled by the fact of the robbery having been unexpected, and attempted in the night-time; as if it were the established custom of gentlemen in the housebreaking way to transact business at noon, and to make an appointment, by the twopenny post, a day or two previous.