Sentences with Uniform, Uniform in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Uniform
1. You’re out of uniform.
2. The students wear their uniform.
3. You have to wear uniform in class.
4. The woman is uniformly sacrificed to the wife and mother.
5. May I request a new uniform? A towel seems inappropriate for the position.
6. Who in their infinite wisdom decreed that Little League uniforms be white? Certainly not a mother.
7. Requesting uniform data from respondents, this methodology facilitates comparative statistical analysis.
8. A zoologist who observed gorillas in their native habitat was amazed by the uniformity of their life and their vast idleness.
9. Man, if I made one million dollars I would come in at six in the morning, sweep the stands, wash the uniforms, clean out the office, manage the team and play the games.
10. We need uniform protection of traditional marriage. You can’t have different definitions on something as fundamental as marriage. The Marriage Protection Amendment is the only solution to this problem.
11. As we look forward to freedom, the shining city on the hill and the best days of America lying ahead, it is the men and women in uniform who protect, defend and make us proud to whom we should look and give thanks every night.
12. No Congress ever has seen fit to amend the Constitution to address any issue related to marriage. No Constitutional Amendment was needed to ban polygamy or bigamy, nor was a Constitutional Amendment needed to set a uniform age of majority to ban child marriages.