Sentences with Us, Us in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Us
1. Let us have peace.
2. After us the deluge.
3. They greeted us warmly.
4. He greeted us and left.
5. Take us as you find us.
6. They sued us yesterday.
7. None of us are cowards.
8. 32.Give us the gate key.
9. Join us to chat with us.
10. Give us a demonstration.
11. Mother prepared us lunch.
12. 126.Give us the gate key.
13. Let us be elegant or die!
14. They hosted us very well.
15. My mom made us a big cake.
16. 44.Please join us to talk.
17. Sheep provide us with wool.
18. They haven’t beaten us yet.
19. She gave us a vague answer.
20. Samuel kept us entertained.
21. They haven’t beaten us yet.
22. 17.Join us to chat with us.
23. Our host offered us a drink.
24. Alex appealed to us for help.
25. My aunt came to us yesterday.
26. Samuel shouted to us to come.
27. The criteria fit us very well.
28. Let us find the dam snack bar.
29. The guide led us to the hotel.
30. John begged us to go with him.
31. They’ve taught us a great deal.
32. They came to help us yesterday.
33. A map helps us study geography.
34. My mother asked us to be quiet.
35. Steve told us to depart at once.
36. Many of us maybe eat less sugar.
37. The attorney asked us questions.
38. Will you permit us to leave now?
39. Frank couldn’t be with us today.
40. Jessica greeted us with a smile.
41. The sun gives us light and heat.
42. 16.Come have fun with us tonight.
43. All of us want prices to decline.
44. Old age creeps upon us unnoticed.
45. He didn’t come with us yesterday.
46. There is no need for us to hurry.
47. All of us climbed aboard quickly.
48. My mother cooked for us yesterday.
49. Would you like to join us tonight?
50. Do you want us to take you with us?
51. George advised us against doing it.
52. My friend brought us a soccer ball.
53. My father will come to us tomorrow.
54. I reckon it’s time for us to leave.
55. The three of us shared a chocolate.
56. Misfortunes tell us what fortune is.
57. The attorney invited us to his room.
58. Alex reminded us to do our homework.
59. The past is past. Let us look ahead.
60. George won’t be helping us tomorrow.
61. What do you want to protect us from?
62. 104.Come to the club with us tonight.
63. 110.Come with us to the movies later.
64. He called us at the top of his lungs.
65. Thank you for joining us from Turkey.
66. They can stay with us when they come.
67. It has to give us an inclusive answer.
68. It also teaches us about human nature.
69. He rejects to drink with us that time.
70. No one has ever called us to complain.
71. Steve congratulated us on our success.
72. Technology has given us immense power.
73. They kicked us out of the bar at 7:30.
74. They will have called us in two hours.
75. All are not friends that speak us fair.
76. Modern technology gives us many things.
77. Alex will be joining us at the meeting.
78. Conscience doth make cowards of us all.
79. Finish your homework and come to us now.
80. All of us live in the same neighborhood.
81. He bailed on us just when we needed him.
82. Can you show us a slightly bigger house?
83. 68.No one has ever called us to complain.
84. The cops don’t want us touching anything.
85. He entertained us with jokes all evening.
86. 63.My father will not come with us today.
87. The cool breeze by the river kept us cold.
88. My cousin is coming to visit us next week.
89. Anything you can tell us would be helpful.
90. It came to us after cutting it with a saw.
91. Blow the horn so that car will let us pass.
92. Can someone catch us up on the latest news?
93. Our teacher taught us the addition process.
94. It took us half an hour to set up the tent.
95. Beauty is the oracle that speaks to us all.
96. My grandfather will come to us in February.
97. Archer! Let us fetch a spot of tea, old boy!
98. Could my father join us tomorrow for dinner?
99. Technology is teaching us to be human again.
100. Would you show us some samples of your work?
101. Heaven grant us patience with a man in love.
102. Most of us do not consciously look at movies.
103. The teacher was playing jokes on us in class.
104. It just gave us a glimpse of the possibility.
105. Had he been talking to us since for two days?
106. He told us he had visited Paris twice before.
107. Steve conducted us on a tour around the lake.
108. Few things give us as much pleasure as music.
109. Steve’s represented us in Congress for years.
110. Had she been talking to us since for two days?
111. That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
112. Let us live for the beauty of our own reality.
113. The coach has been yelling at us since round 2.
114. I don’t think either of us wants that to happen.
115. Donald loves us all, but he loves Mary the most.
116. 65.My father wouldn’t let us buy a new computer.
117. This dam supplies us with water and electricity.
118. Steve bailed on us just when we needed him most.
119. 80.That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
120. I’d be delighted if you could join us for dinner.