Sentences with Used to, Used to in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Used to
1. I used to be cool.
2. I used to be a cop.
3. I used to think so.
4. I used to eat pizza.
5. I used to come here.
6. I used to love that.
7. I used to play here.
8. I used to love Mary.
9. I used to hate Alex.
10. Alex refused to help.
11. I used to hate Paris.
12. I used to like Texas.
13. I used to drink beer.
14. We used to live here.
15. I am used to the heat.
16. He used to read a lot.
17. Alex used to work here.
18. I used to keep a diary.
19. They refused to help us.
20. I refused to believe it.
21. Frank refused to listen.
22. Frank is used to sitting
23. I used to be a engineer.
24. Alex refused to give up.
25. I’m used to living alone.
26. She used to live near him.
27. Samuel refused to help me.
28. He refused to shake hands.
29. I used to play basketball.
30. Jessica refused to help us.
31. I used to be poor like you.
32. I’m not used to spicy food.
33. We used to be good friends.
34. I used to do that as a kid.
35. My sister used to hate him.
36. Steve refused to help Mary.
37. Jessica refused to help me.
38. Alex used to be our handyman.
39. I’m used to getting up early.
40. The man refused to surrender.
41. Monkeys used to bother people.
42. Those dresses used to be mine.
43. He’s used to mountain climbing.
44. Sulfur is used to make matches.
45. Frank used to go out with Mary.
46. Samuel used to work in a bakery.
47. I’ve gotten used to living alone.
48. Look! I used to swim in the lake.
49. I’ve gotten used to living alone.
50. We used to go to the same school.
51. I’m not as heavy as I used to be.
52. We used to buy these by the case.
53. We used to meet on rainy evenings.
54. I’m not as strong as I used to be.
55. My father used to be conservative.
56. He used to get massages every month.
57. I’ll get used to it sooner or later.
58. You will soon be used to rural life.
59. I’ve finally got used to urban life.
60. I’ll get used to it sooner or later.
61. We found the wood where I used to go.
62. Steve used to be a freighter captain.
63. She used to pray before going to bed.
64. Wires are used to convey electricity.
65. He is used to walking long distances.
66. Alex used to play tennis with Jessica.
67. Is your sister used to writing so fast?
68. My brother used to be your boss, did he?
69. There used to be no freedom of the press.
70. Samuel is used to living in cold weather.
71. I’m used to watching old movies of myself.
72. There used to be an elementary school here.
73. Garlic is used to improve the taste of food.
74. My father used to want to be a car mechanic.
75. Now I’ve got fewer tasks than I used to have.
76. British people are used to standing in queues.
77. Despite many obstacles, he refused to give up.
78. You get used to the tropical climate over time.
79. The operator refused to put Frank’s call through.
80. They’ve got fewer problems than they used to have.
81. In spite of many obstacles, he refused to give up.
82. Can you remember how slow the Internet used to be?
83. George used to lo himself in the basement for hours.
84. Domain names are used to establish a unique identity.
85. We used to watch the moonlight under this tree every night.
86. He used to go to the market weekly and buy his necessities.
87. I used to spend every morning in detention at my old school.
88. Jared told her he used to be an exotic dancer in San Francisco.
89. When I was in America, I used to eat hamburgers almost every day.
90. Steve and Mary were my backup singers back when I used to perform.
91. I used to like playing both football and basketball when I was young.
92. The verb “to be” is used to turn a sentence into a Passive Voice part.
93. I used to do skits for my mom… and I was always entertaining as a kid.
94. The Excerpt macro is used to mark a part of a page’s content for re-use.
95. 51.I used to like playing both football and basketball when I was young.