Sentences with Used, Used in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Used
1. I used to be cool.
2. I used to think so.
3. I used to be a cop.
4. I used to love Mary.
5. I used to play here.
6. I used to love that.
7. I used to come here.
8. I used to eat pizza.
9. I used to hate Alex.
10. We used to live here.
11. I used to hate Paris.
12. I used to like Texas.
13. I used to drink beer.
14. He used to read a lot.
15. I am used to the heat.
16. Alex used to work here.
17. I used to keep a diary.
18. Frank is used to sitting
19. I used to be a engineer.
20. I’m used to living alone.
21. She used up a bar of soap.
22. I used to play basketball.
23. She used to live near him.
24. Gasoline is used for fuel.
25. My sister used to hate him.
26. We used to be good friends.
27. I used to be poor like you.
28. I’m not used to spicy food.
29. I used to do that as a kid.
30. The drugs he used cured him.
31. Commonly used words are here.
32. Alex used to be our handyman.
33. I’m used to getting up early.
34. I wonder what that’s used for.
35. Monkeys used to bother people.
36. Those dresses used to be mine.
37. Sulfur is used to make matches.
38. He’s used to mountain climbing.
39. Frank used to go out with Mary.
40. Samuel used to work in a bakery.
41. These papers should not be used.
42. We used to buy these by the case.
43. Look! I used to swim in the lake.
44. We used to go to the same school.
45. Would be used when making a wish.
46. I’ve gotten used to living alone.
47. I’m not as heavy as I used to be.
48. I’ve gotten used to living alone.
49. My father used to be conservative.
50. Onions can be used in many dishes.
51. I’m not as strong as I used to be.
52. We used to meet on rainy evenings.
53. Spain currency is widely used here.
54. These are used for cracking walnuts.
55. I’ll get used to it sooner or later.
56. He used to get massages every month.
57. I’ll get used to it sooner or later.
58. I’ve finally got used to urban life.
59. You will soon be used to rural life.
60. He is used to walking long distances.
61. She used to pray before going to bed.
62. Wires are used to convey electricity.
63. Have you ever used a Dvorak keyboard?
64. Steve used to be a freighter captain.
65. We found the wood where I used to go.
66. Alex used to play tennis with Jessica.
67. Is your sister used to writing so fast?
68. My brother used to be your boss, did he?
69. This spice is used a lot in this region.
70. Samuel is used to living in cold weather.
71. There used to be no freedom of the press.
72. I’m used to watching old movies of myself.
73. There used to be an elementary school here.
74. Frank used soap and water to wash her hands.
75. Garlic is used to improve the taste of food.
76. My father used to want to be a car mechanic.
77. Now I’ve got fewer tasks than I used to have.
78. British people are used to standing in queues.
79. Early explorers used the stars for navigation.
80. You get used to the tropical climate over time.
81. Nature takes away any faculty that is not used.
82. Hyperbole is often used for emphasis or effect.
83. The mind is a superb instrument if used rightly.
84. The world was my oyster but I used the wrong fork.
85. Can you remember how slow the Internet used to be?
86. Steve is looking for a reasonably-priced used car.
87. They’ve got fewer problems than they used to have.
88. One of the most used words in daily life is humble.
89. One of the most used words in daily life is modest.
90. George used to lo himself in the basement for hours.
91. Hank used a crowbar to pry open the lid of the crate.
92. Domain names are used to establish a unique identity.
93. Gasoline is mainly used as an engine fuel in vehicles.
94. Jessica used Skype frequently because she was overseas.
95. Friendship, like credit, is highest when it is not used.
96. Our money is bait money, and bait money is not to be used.
97. We used to watch the moonlight under this tree every night.
98. He used to go to the market weekly and buy his necessities.
99. I’ve rarely seen video screens used well in a music concert.
100. I used to spend every morning in detention at my old school.
101. Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind.
102. From the beginning men used God to justify the unjustifiable.
103. Jared told her he used to be an exotic dancer in San Francisco.
104. When I was in America, I used to eat hamburgers almost every day.
105. Hyperbole has been used throughout literature for many centuries.
106. Steve and Mary were my backup singers back when I used to perform.
107. Subordinate clause can also be used before or after the main clause.
108. I used to like playing both football and basketball when I was young.
109. The verb “to be” is used to turn a sentence into a Passive Voice part.
110. Animals used in transportation include pack animals and riding animals.
111. The Excerpt macro is used to mark a part of a page’s content for re-use.
112. 51.I used to like playing both football and basketball when I was young.
113. I used to do skits for my mom… and I was always entertaining as a kid.
114. DVD recordables are now also used for consumer audio and video recording.
115. My mom used to tell me: ‘It’s not what you weigh it’s what you look like.’
116. Normally he used to drink tea every morning, but today he preferred coffee.
117. One of the most frequently used hyperboles in English is the word literally.
118. I will remark, is an abbreviation, a contraction–have used similar language.
119. When I was 10 years old my mom used to play Tupac while she cleaned the house.
120. Mortgages are loans that are used to buy homes and other types of real estate.
121. Biodiversity is a term used to describe the enormous variety of life on Earth.
122. You used to be able to tell the difference between hipsters and homeless people.
123. We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
124. Copper used in buildings, usually for roofing, oxidizes to form a green verdigris.
125. We love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving.
126. My mom used to say that Greek Easter was later because then you get stuff cheaper.
127. I miss the way he used to kiss my shoulder whenever it was bare and he was nearby.
128. In many sport leagues, a playoff system is used to determine a championship winner.
129. Thanks to its flexible and light structure it is used in collecting fruit from trees.
130. My father used to say that stories are part of the most precious heritage of mankind.
131. This video game must be very old, we used to play it with my brother when I was little.
132. When we fail to set boundaries and hold people accountable, we feel used and mistreated.
133. Prince used to call me up 3am in the morning and invite me to hear some of his new songs.
134. I’m 86 and my doctor used to tell me to slow down – at least he did until he dropped dead.
135. This is why I loved technology: if you used it right, it could give you power and privacy.
136. When people get used to preferential treatment, equal treatment seems like discrimination.
137. Mama used to say, you have to know someone a thousand days before you can glimpse her soul.
138. Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
139. Prescription drugs are medications that are used to treat pain and certain medical conditions.
140. Life used to move much more quickly when I was a girl. We needed to abbreviate just to keep up.
141. Backing storage is usually non-volatile, so it is generally used to store data for a long time.
142. The term tribe is used in many different contexts to refer to a category of human social group.
143. My mother used to tell me man gives the award, God gives the reward. I don’t need another plaque.
144. Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
145. The plural form of a word is the form that is used when referring to more than one person or thing.
146. The Format Painter tool is used to copy and paste character and paragraph formats to existing text.
147. Header tags, also known as heading tags, are used to separate headings and subheadings on a webpage.
148. She admired him; she was used to clutching her hands together in his wake and heaving audible sighs.
149. This structure, “neither … nor”, is used to connect the same kind of word or phrase in the sentence.
150. Even though he was used to working late into the night, this infrequently caused him to make mistakes.
151. The ’60s was one of the first times the power of music was used by a generation to bind them together.
152. A mortgage is a type of loan used to purchase or maintain a home, land, or other types of real estate.
153. When used as prescribed by a doctor, prescription medicines can be helpful in treating many illnesses.
154. People try much less hard to make a marriage work than they used to fifty years ago. Divorce is easier.
155. My mom used to say that I became a fighter and a scrapper and a tough guy to protect who I am at my core.
156. My mom used to have a lot of European cinema playing in the house, so I’d catch bits and pieces of films.
157. There are some stereotypes that are used in daily life, at work, at school, in the hospital and many more.