Sentences with Useful, Useful in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Useful
1. A dairy cow is a useful animal.
2. Nothing is as useful as a photocopier.
3. Always desire to learn something useful.
4. This compass will be useful on your trip.
5. Microbes can be useful as well as harmful.
6. English is useful in diplomacy and tourism.
7. The usefulness of inventions is indisputable.
8. What the boy did was not very useful for her.
9. She must learn to drive. It will be very useful.
10. Indeed many thanks, this material is very useful.
11. I have no useful theories about love and marriage.
12. 7.She must learn to drive. It will be very useful.
13. Do not collect weapons or practice with weapons beyond what is useful.
14. A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.
15. I am sure that I have been much more useful to society as a medical physicist.
16. Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.
17. Always think of what is useful and not what is beautiful. Beauty will come of its own accord.
18. Wealth, beauty, and fame are transient. When those are gone, little is left except the need to be useful.
19. A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
20. A life spent making mistakes is not only more honourable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
21. A life spent making mistakes is not only more honourable but more useful than a life spent in doing nothing.
22. To be aware of a single shortcoming in oneself is more useful than to be aware of a thousand in someone else.
23. The important thing is that men should have a purpose in life. It should be something useful, something good.
24. The hardness of a diamond is part of its usefulness, but its true value is in the light that shines through it.
25. The lake of my mind, unbroken by oars, heaves placidly and soon sinks into an oily somnolence.’ That will be useful.
26. It would seem that you have no useful skill or talent whatsoever,” he said. “Have you thought of going into teaching?
27. Money is the root of all evil, and yet it is such a useful root that we cannot get on without it any more than we can without potatoes.
28. The scientist does not study nature because it is useful he studies it because he delights in it, and he delights in it because it is beautiful.
29. The concept of particles is particularly useful when modelling nature, as the full treatment of many phenomena can be complex and also involve difficult computation.
30. And from the whole she deduced this useful lesson, that to go previously engaged to a ball, does not necessarily increase either the dignity or enjoyment of a young lady.
31. The true science of martial arts means practicing them in such a way that they will be useful at any time, and to teach them in such a way that they will be useful in all things.
32. Quantum computation is… a distinctively new way of harnessing nature… It will be the first technology that allows useful tasks to be performed in collaboration between parallel universes.
33. What we really want to do is what we are really meant to do. When we do what we are meant to do, money comes to us, doors open for us, we feel useful, and the work we do feels like play to us.
34. Come Christmas Eve, we usually go to my mom and dad’s. Everybody brings one gift and then we play that game when we all steal it from each other. Some are really cool, others are useful and some are a bit out there.
35. The narcissistic orientation is one in which one experiences as real only that which exists within oneself, while the phenomena in the outside world have no reality in themselves, but are experienced only from the viewpoint of their being useful or dangerous to one.