Sentences with Violent, Violent in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Violent
1. I couldn’t stay, for the area was violent.
2. I am not violent. I am not malicious. I am a result.
3. They have to be prepared to cope with violent storms.
4. I love you desperately, violently, tenderly, completely.
5. There was a violent clash of opinions between the two leaders.
6. I guess you could say I’ve been in my share of violent movies.
7. Violent clashes broke out between the protesters and the police.
8. Great ideas often receive violent opposition from mediocre minds.
9. I believe that truth has only one face: that of a violent contradiction.
10. Clary’s lips were trembling so violently that she found it hard to speak.
11. A tornado is a violently turning pipe of air suspended from a dense cloud.
12. Violent men have not been known in history to die to a man. They die up to a point.
13. A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
14. One is called to live nonviolently, even if the change one works for seems impossible.
15. Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
16. If anything I consider myself non-violent, I’m from the hippy era, peace, love, groovy.
17. Tennis is a perfect combination of violent action taking place in an atmosphere of total tranquillity.
18. For the nonviolent person, the whole world is one family. He will thus fear none, nor will others fear him.
19. Sorrow prepares you for joy. It violently sweeps everything out of your house, so that new joy can find space to enter.
20. I don’t have much talent in playing football, but on the other hand, I hit the ball with very hard and various violent turns.
21. There are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
22. The human mind is capable of excitement without the application of gross and violent stimulants and he must have a very faint perception of its beauty and dignity who does not know this.
23. It’s no good pretending that any relationship has a future if your record collections disagree violently or if your favorite films wouldn’t even speak to each other if they met at a party.
24. I could think of no guidelines on what we were wearing this season to a party forced on you to celebrate an unwanted engagement that might turn into a violent confrontation with a vengeful maniac.
25. We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity; more than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost.