Sentences with Wagon, Wagon in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Wagon
1. We had driven wagons.
2. Hitch your wagon to a star.
3. Stop that, or I’ll fix your wagon.
4. They drove wagons and carried supplies.
5. Steve’s wagon drew up at the entrance to the market.
6. A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs, jolted by every pebble in the road.
7. I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions.
8. Well, when I was a little girl we had 17 cats once. They all lived outside, and they kept having more kittens. My mom made us put little ribbons around each kitten’s neck, put them in a wagon, and go door-to-door around the neighborhood to try to give them away.