Sentences with Wanting, Wanting in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Wanting
1. Peace of mind comes from not wanting to change others.
2. Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
3. I do not read advertisements. I would spend all of my time wanting things.
4. Prosperity depends more on wanting what you have than having what you want.
5. I was always reading those beauty magazines and wanting to become this unattainable thing.
6. We find not much in ourselves to admire, we are always privately wanting to be like somebody else.
7. A good book … leaves you wanting to reread the book. A great book compels you to reread your own soul.
8. Once a person knows a kiss and a kind word, you can’t blame him for never wanting to live without them again.
9. Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.
10. What is life, when wanting love? Night without a morning love’s the cloudless summer sun, nature gay adorning.
11. There are days when I struggle with wanting to be a full-time, stay-at-home mom, and feeling guilty about that because I work.
12. The apple tree in the background, just barely visible, was stretching a single limb out to her, as if wanting to be in the photo with her.
13. There’s always the motivation of wanting to win. Everybody has that. But a champion needs, in his attitude, a motivation above and beyond winning.
14. My biggest weakness is patience, wanting to see things happen too quickly or get changes in place right away. Not having the patience to let things develop.
15. I’ve been very competitive by nature from a young age, whether it was eating a bowl of pasta faster than somebody else, or always wanting to be the first one in line.
16. Actually, since I’m gay I think I should count for two guys instead of just one. I mean, in me you get the male point of view and you don’t have to worry about me wanting to touch your boobies.
17. I didn’t really know what I wanted to do, and then I got this call from a casting director in Los Angeles. She remembered me from something years before, and she called my mom wanting me to audition for this thing.
18. You can’t stop loving or wanting to love because when its right it’s the best thing in the world. When you’re in a relationship and its good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete.
19. I was always raised on cowboy films, and then when I could start making choices about the movies I wanted to watch I found myself wanting to watch gangster films which were slightly more sophisticated than the baseline stuff that was in westerns.