Sentences with Weight, Weight in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Weight
1. Lose some weight.
2. I’ve gained weight.
3. I want to lose weight.
4. I’ll gain weight again!
5. Alex has gained weight.
6. Alex does weight training.
7. I’ve suddenly lost weight.
8. I’ve suddenly lost weight.
9. You’re a little overweight.
10. I must’ve lost some weight.
11. You’re a little overweight.
12. I need to lose some weight.
13. My hobby is weight lifting.
14. 2.I must’ve lost some weight.
15. Do you think I’ve lost weight?
16. Alex has lost weight recently.
17. Frank’s opinions carry weight.
18. Steve has lost weight recently.
19. Are you happy with your weight?
20. Feel my own weight and density!
21. Do you think I’ve put on weight?
22. Where can I weight my groceries?
23. You’ve put on weight, haven’t you?
24. Do you really want to lose weight?
25. I haven’t put on that much weight.
26. The net weight is three kilograms.
27. This bag is 4 kilograms overweight.
28. Jessica advised him to lose weight.
29. I think you should lose some weight.
30. I’ve suddenly started to gain weight.
31. Don’t tell underweight men to bulk up.
32. My son started to gain a lot of weight.
33. None knows the weight of another’s burden.
34. It looks like you’ve lost a little weight.
35. You shouldn’t do passive activities to lose weight.
36. You shouldn’t do passive activities to lose weight.
37. If you don’t want to put on weight, don’t eat burger so much.
38. The girl had gained enough weight to fill out the bodice completely.
39. The ox feels the yoke, but does the bird feel the weight of its wings?
40. One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.
41. Patience and tenacity are worth more than twice their weight of cleverness.
42. Beauty doesn’t need ornaments. Softness can’t bear the weight of ornaments.
43. He gets weight easily, for he always eats fast food and he eats everything very quickly.
44. Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.
45. The molecular weight of a molecule is the sum of the atomic weights of its component atoms.
46. And this dagger doesn’t have an even weight distribution; it’s absolute rubbish for throwing.
47. The average person needs about 7 grams of protein every day for every 20 pounds of body weight.
48. Measuring programming progress by lines of code is like measuring aircraft building progress by weight.
49. A healthy male adult bore consumes each year one and a half times his own weight in other people’s patience.
50. A recent survey or North American males found 42% were overweight, 34% were critically obese and 8% ate the survey.
51. Constant repetition of tongue-twisters was like lifting weights for me, but patience and persistence have paid off.