Sentences with We’ve, We’ve in a Sentence in English, Sentences For We’ve
1. We’ve got to hide.
2. We’ve altered course.
3. We’ve run out of tea.
4. We’ve got to calm down.
5. We’ve got three days left.
6. We’ve probably blown a fuse.
7. We’ve already had our breakfast.
8. This is truly a miracle what we’ve been through.
9. So, what’s it gonna be, boys? We’ve got a new bartender to audition.
10. We’ve cleaned up the air, but polluted the soul. We’ve conquered the atom, but not our prejudice.
11. A thought is harmless unless we believe it. It’s not our thoughts, but our attachment to our thoughts, that causes suffering. Attaching to a thought means believing that it’s true, without inquiring. A belief is a thought that we’ve been attaching to, often for years.
1. We have sinned.
2. We have a dilemma.
3. We have a deficit.
4. We have an epidemic.
5. We have to stay calm.
6. Will we have decided?
7. We have to leave now.
8. We have a lot of food.
9. We have a new problem.
10. We have plenty of time.
11. We have worn new cloth.
12. We have to use scissors.
13. We have to start at once.
14. Do we have grated cheese?
15. We have to arrive on time.
16. We have many things to do.
17. We have a security breach.
18. We have ten head of cattle.
19. How many plates do we have?
20. We have planted the garden.
21. Do we have any clean spoons?
22. We have no quarrel with you.
23. We have great hopes for you.
24. We have a cash flow problem.
25. We have a membership system.
26. We have a visitor right now.
27. We have to transfer schools.
28. We have to help poor people.
29. We have business to discuss.
30. Will we have moved to Madrid?
31. We have confiscated your car.
32. We have to park the car here.
33. We have several new problems.
34. We have precious little time.
35. We have to undo what was done.
36. Do we have to write this down?
37. We have a good heating system.
38. We have a huge amount of food.
39. We have to do this on our own.
40. We have a colleague in France.
41. Shall we have pizza for dinner?
42. We have activated your account.
43. We have never trusted strangers.
44. Hurrah! We have won the contest.
45. We have made you a cup of coffee.
46. We have a very important meeting.