Sentences with When, When in a Sentence in English, Sentences For When
1. When will we go?
2. When is the exam?
3. When do we leave?
4. When is party over?
5. When were you born?
6. When will you reach?
7. When I can check-in?
8. When in doubt, don’t.
9. When is your birthday?
10. When do you return home?
11. When will Samuel arrive?
12. When did the exam start?
13. When it rains, it pours.
14. When will we meet again?
15. My mom died when I was 8.
16. When shall we meet again?
17. When will we study again?
18. When is the homework for?
19. When did you get divorced?
20. When do we board the plane?
21. Miss me when we are parted.
22. When do you usually get up?
23. When did you seed the lawn?
24. I get dizzy when I stand up.
25. When do the fireworks start?
26. When will you start reading?
27. When angry, count a hundred.
28. When you heat ice, it melts.
29. I will see him when he come.
30. When does your plane depart?
31. When is your book coming out?
32. When is your school festival?
33. 74.Miss me when we are parted.
34. Cheer him up when you see him.
35. When will you visit your moms?
36. Be happy when a person leaves.
37. When do you plan to check out?
38. When do you usually eat lunch?
39. When does Rita usually get up?
40. When in doubt, tell the truth.
41. I was sad when I lost my toys.
42. Do you know? When did they go?
43. When will you go on this trip?
44. My brother fled when he saw me.
45. We’ll go when it quits raining.
46. You may come whenever you like.
47. When do you practice the piano?
48. When‘s the last time you slept?
49. She was dancing when I saw her.
50. When I was young, I could swim.
51. When does class begin tomorrow?
52. When have you been cooking food?
53. When did you finish your school?
54. She was studying when I saw her.
55. When had you written this novel?
56. He had gone when she became ill.
57. When was the last time you sang?
58. He often swears when he is angry.
59. Was he working when I called him?
60. Where’s a tissue when I need one?
61. Needs must when the devil drives.
62. I met them when we were in Paris.
63. Steve got hurt when he fell down.
64. He was working when I called him.
65. When can we see each other again?
66. And when I miss you most I trace.
67. Would be used when making a wish.
68. When will you call me to meet me?
69. When at Rome, do as the Romans do.
70. When did you start studying Latin?
71. When does the train usually leave?
72. You’ll see it when you believe it.
73. When does the aerobics class meet?
74. They married when they were young.
75. Had they gone out when you called?
76. I was watching TV when she called.
77. When I was 6, I could ride a bike.
78. When did we shoot the first video?
79. When do they open the dining room?
80. Please come when it is convenient.
81. They had gone out when you called.
82. I was watching TV when you saw me.
83. Dawn: When men of reason go to bed.
84. I was wondering when you’d show up.
85. I’ll see you whenever it suits you.
86. When he was young, his father died.
87. I was wondering when you’d show up.
88. The dog growled when we approached.
89. Jessica blushed when he praised her.
90. Fools never know when they are well.
91. I can’t sleep when I’m stressed out.
92. I always get excited when I see him.
93. I don’t remember when Mary was born.
94. When will you get through with work?
95. I was eating lunch when you arrived.
96. He was lying in bed when I got home.
97. I hate it when hair clogs the drain.
98. He had left when I went to the club.
99. When deeds speak, words are nothing.
100. Happiness [is] only real when shared.
101. He had not been coming when you came.
102. I could swim faster when I was young.
103. They can stay with us when they come.
104. The dew evaporated when the sun rose.
105. When we arrived he was having a bath.
106. Alex woke up when the telephone rang.
107. When was the last time you came here?
108. You shouldn’t behind you when you go.
109. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
110. Stand back when you let off fireworks.
111. I would play chess when I was a child.
112. I could barely walk when I was a baby.
113. Please ring the bell when you want me.
114. Whenever ideas fail, men invent words.
115. Be alert when you cross a busy street!
116. Had they been married when I was born?
117. Wash your laundry when it’s your turn.
118. They had not gone out when you called.
119. I will read the book when I go to bed.
120. When I got to him he was not breathing.
121. When I discover who I am, I’ll be free.
122. The children came home when it was dusk.
123. When do they usually talk to each other?
124. You must wear a seatbelt when you drive.
125. Was she reading the book when they came?
126. I could play a guitar when I was a child