Sentences with Whenever, Whenever in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Whenever
1. You may come whenever you like.
2. I’ll see you whenever it suits you.
3. Whenever ideas fail, men invent words.
4. Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
5. Whenever I go to South Korea, I will visit Han River.
6. You reported cheating anyone in film whenever you saw it.
7. The cherry blossoms flutter down whenever the wind blows.
8. Stars got tangled in her hair whenever she played in the sky.
9. Whenever we talk about it, you are right. That’s why I’m bored.
10. Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
11. It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it is told.
12. Whenever I get fed up with life I love to go wandering in nature.
13. 43.Whenever we talk about it, you are right. That’s why I’m bored.
14. Whenever a doctor cannot do good, he must be kept from doing harm.
15. Whenever you are confronted with an opponent. Conquer him with love.
16. It doesn’t matter in the morning or evening, I can work whenever I have energy.
17. I miss the way he used to kiss my shoulder whenever it was bare and he was nearby.
18. 139.It doesn’t matter in the morning or evening, I can work whenever I have energy.
19. Whenever I’m having a bad day and have an attitude, I stay home. I keep it at home.
20. Whenever my environment had failed to support or nourish me, I had clutched at books…
21. Whenever something negative happens to you, there is a deep lesson concealed within it.
22. Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
23. 66.We can go see the baby whenever you want and we can watch the football game whenever you want.
24. Whenever you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
25. Whenever we manage to love without expectations, calculations, negotiations, we are indeed in heaven.
26. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.
27. Whenever I get one of those questionnaires and they ask what is your profession, I always put down housewife.
28. Whenever you interact with people, don’t be there primarily as a function or a role, but as the field of conscious Presence.
29. Whenever the people are for gay marriage or medical marijuana or assisted suicide, suddenly the ‘will of the people’ goes out the window.
30. My mom was a photographer and whenever they needed a baby for a modelling job, she’d stick me in front of the camera. That’s how it started.
31. I could wake up six in the morning, go downstairs and record. I learned how to use ProTools and everything. Whenever I felt it, I could record.
32. Whenever a woman makes a stand for strengthening the social status and equality of women in the workforce, in the media, in society; support her.