Sentences with Whispered, Whispered in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Whispered
1. Someone remembers, someone cares; your name is whispered in someone’s prayers.
2. For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
3. Facilis descensus Averni,” he whispered, his ominous and preternatural words striking her very soul. “The descent to Hell is easy.
4. “You’re in deep with me, aren’t you, baby?” I whispered my question just to confirm. “Drowning.” he whispered back.” (Kristen Ashley)
5. My hat was pulled down and this girl said ‘Are you really him?’ I whispered ‘Yeah, I’m really him.’ She screamed, ‘Mom! Dad! It’s Heath Ledger!
6. Gwyn whispered, “I am the rock against which the surf crashes.” Nesta straightened at the words, as if they were a prayer and a summons. Gwyn lifted the blade. “Nothing can break me.