Sentences with Who, Who in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Who
1. Who are you?
2. Who panicked?
3. Who do you mean?
4. Who cares anyway?
5. Who has the keys?
6. Who ate the jams?
7. Who told you this?
8. Who made this pie?
9. Who broke the vase?
10. Who wrote this poem?
11. Who authorized this?
12. Who lives in London?
13. Who planted the tree?
14. Who seeks shall find.
15. Who started the fire?
16. Who are they sending?
17. Who doesn’t think so?
18. Who built the snowman?
19. Who invented bifocals?
20. Who is the chief here?
21. Who spread that rumor?
22. Who took this picture?
23. Who hasn’t been there?
24. Who planned that trip?
25. Who will try this case?
26. Who fixed the computer?
27. I wonder who to invite.
28. I forgot who said that.
29. I know who got arrested.
30. Who are you rooting for?
31. Who carried the luggage?
32. Alex forgot who said it.
33. Who put this paper here?
34. Do you know who made it?
35. Who will host the party?
36. Who gave away the bride?
37. He who hesitates is lost.
38. Who have you spoken with?
39. Who wants to slice pears?
40. Who painted this picture?
41. Who turned off the light?
42. Who designed that museum?
43. Who opened the cage door?
44. Who attended the meeting?
45. Who will act as spokesman?
46. People who genuinely care.
47. Who got the highest score?
48. Who gave you that package?
49. The cops know who Alex is.
50. Who knocked over the chair?
51. I’ll show you who is right.
52. Who is buying these houses?
53. Who died and made you king?
54. Who told you to contact me?
55. Who were they talking about?
56. Who is the person in charge?
57. Who would want to kill Alex?
58. Who lives in the room below?
59. Who sows virtue reaps honor.
60. He who is contented is rich.
61. Who taught you how to dance?
62. Who is your favorite TV star?
63. Who sows virtue reaps honour.
64. Who represents the defendant?
65. Who designed the White House?
66. Who will look after your dog?
67. I’m the one who caught Steve.
68. Who is your favorite teacher?
69. I’m the one who rescued Frank.
70. Who is their homeroom teacher?
71. Who taught you how to do that?
72. Who said we were going to die?
73. Who buried the gold bars here?
74. Who taught you how to do this?
75. Who have they been talking to?
76. Who do these apples belong to?
77. I don’t know who the killer is.
78. Who is the tallest of the five?
79. He who angers you conquers you.
80. Who is the author of this book?
81. No man fails who does his best.
82. He laughs best who laughs last.
83. I want to be a mom who listens.
84. Who wants another piece of cake?
85. Who is asking permission for me?
86. I’m the one who has your helmet.
87. She is the one who feeds our dog.
88. He is able who thinks he is able.
89. Know or listen to those who know.
90. Who took the apples on the table?
91. I wonder who lives in that place.
92. Who will compensate for the loss?
93. Who do you love, you can tell us?
94. Who installed the new hard drive?
95. Who else would you like to blame?
96. Who should look after the elderly?
97. He who hesitates is a damned fool.
98. Who took the glasses on the table?
99. He works best who knows his trade.
100. Everything comes to him who waits.
101. I’m not sure who has my suitcases.
102. Not all those who wander are lost.
103. Who plays football at the weekend?
104. I’m the one who ought to apologize.
105. I don’t care who you’re going with.
106. I’m the one who brought Steve here.
107. Who designed the sets for the play?
108. He who hath many friends hath none.
109. He gives twice who gives in a trice.
110. Frank has two friends who are women.
111. All hope abandon, ye who enter here.
112. Who was that person behind your car?
113. Who did you give the last cookie to?
114. He who knows himself is enlightened.
115. Who was the leader of the expedition?
116. Who works at Liverpool City Hospital?
117. Who is your favorite football player?
118. Who doesn’t like a good cake analogy?
119. He who is born a fool is never cured.
120. That’s the woman who bought my house.
121. It wasn’t me who knocked on your door.
122. He who talks more is sooner exhausted.
123. They can conquer who believe they can.
124. None so blind as those who won’t see..
125. She’s someone who abides by the rules.
126. I know who killed the police inspector.
127. When I discover who I am, I’ll be free.