Sentences with Wire, Wire in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Wire
1. This cage is made of wire.
2. Steve crawled under barbed wire.
3. The cop asked Tom to wear a wire.
4. We’ll have to separate the wires.
5. The police asked Tom to wear a wire.
6. The puppets are controlled by wires.
7. Wires are used to convey electricity.
8. Where did you get that piece of wire?
9. Do you see the bird on the telephone wire?
10. Maybe I can fix it with this piece of wire.
11. It’s easier to floss with barbed wire than admit you like someone in middle school.
12. You are imperfect, you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging.
13. The mold is made of small squares of wire that hold the shape and thickness of the paper.
14. But my body was like a harp and her words and gestures were like fingers running upon the wires.
15. The difference between utility and utility plus beauty is the difference between telephone wires and the spider web.
16. An electrical cable is an assembly of one or more wires running side by side or bundled, which is used to carry electric current.
17. I am that girl. I am the spaces between my thighs, daylight shinning through. I am the bones they want, wired on a porcelain frame.
18. Above his ear, beneath the wire stem of his spectacles, I could just make out the powder burn and the dark hole in his right temple.
19. The term receiver, however, is mostly used in communication, specifically wireless communication in terms of networking and cellular communication.