Sentences with Woman, Woman in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Woman
1. You’re a brave woman.
2. You’re a brave woman.
3. The plump woman said.
4. I met an elderly woman.
5. He dressed up as a woman.
6. She was a beautiful woman.
7. Alex married an older woman.
8. I really am a woman at peace.
9. Jessica is a determined woman.
10. Arya is a very beautiful woman.
11. The woman called out to help me.
12. Jessica is a self-educated woman.
13. No woman is as arrogant as she is.
14. The woman replied in the negative.
15. The woman was praying incessantly.
16. That woman has wrongly accused me.
17. Frank disguised himself as a woman.
18. I think Jessica is an honest woman.
19. That’s the woman who bought my house.
20. Had the woman cried till the morning?
21. Woman‘s at best a contradiction still.
22. That woman wept over her child’s death.
23. My brother proposed to the young woman.
24. Lady Diana was a woman of great beauty.
25. The BBC interviews a nuclear spokeswoman.
26. The woman gave an oral report to her boss.
27. You can be both mother and business woman.
28. A woman should soften but not weaken a man.
29. Prayer is not an old woman‘s idle amusement.
30. I look up to my mom. She’s a beautiful woman.
31. You’re the most beautiful woman in the world.
32. A woman‘s beauty is one of her great missions.
33. The woman suddenly screamed and asked for help.
34. “We don’t consider it sunk,” a spokeswoman said.
35. Taking joy in living is a woman‘s best cosmetic.
36. A woman whose husband is dead is called a widow.
37. 143.Samira isn’t that strong of a woman yet, she.
38. The company’s spokeswoman addressed the reporters.
39. The young woman was carrying an infant in her arms.
40. I’ve learned that every working mom is a superwoman.
41. The “feminine” woman is forever static and childlike.
42. It’s awful bad luck to bring a woman aboard the ship.
43. A witty woman is a treasure a witty beauty is a power.
44. A witty woman is a treasure; a witty beauty is a power.
45. A woman‘s best protection is a little money of her own.
46. The woman is uniformly sacrificed to the wife and mother.
47. Do you not know I am a woman? When I think, I must speak.
48. I don’t need plastic in my body to validate me as a woman.
49. If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything.
50. A woman must combine the role of mother, wife and politician.
51. The world’s biggest power is the youth and beauty of a woman.
52. A woman‘s guess is much more accurate than a man’s certainty.
53. The woman who died in a traffic accident will be buried today.
54. I swore an oath before the altar of God to protect this woman.
55. Beauty is the still birth of suffering, every woman knows that.
56. Trust no friend without faults, and love a woman, but no angel.
57. “Don’t chide me, old woman,” he said in a low, dangerous voice.
58. Mady must be quite a woman to inspire such admiration from jack.
59. Anytime a woman competes with another woman she demeans herself.
60. A beauty is a woman you notice a charmer is one who notices you.
61. Men won’t read any email from a woman that’s over 200 words long.
62. A woman knows by intuition, or instinct, what is best for herself.
63. You’re an investigator – can’t nobody find stuff out like a woman.
64. Jessica must be quite a woman to inspire such admiration from jack.
65. The firefighter boldly entered the flames and rescued the old woman.
66. It is capitalist America that produced the modern independent woman.
67. I don’t mind living in a man’s world, as long as I can be a woman in it.
68. I don’t mind living in a man’s world, as long as I can be a woman in it.
69. A man’s face is his autobiography. A woman‘s face is her work of fiction.
70. A woman must have money and a room of her own if she is to write fiction.
71. The Sun Knight is a benevolent spokeswoman, but are you really benevolent?
72. The easiest way to disregard a woman’s voice is to package her as a scold.
73. When her husband came home, the woman had been cleaning the house for hours.
74. The woman who is with the red dress asking me the address was very beautiful.
75. Beauty, n: the power by which a woman charms a lover and terrifies a husband.
76. I think my sister was luck woman. My sister was born and reared amidst plenty.
77. In true democracy every man and woman is taught to think for himself or herself.
78. A young woman in love always looks like patience on a monument smiling at grief.
79. I am a grown woman— mostly– and I can guzzle champagne with whomever I choose.
80. For it is not requisite that a woman should hobble faster than she has strength!
81. Misogyny involves hatred toward women or a type of woman for a particular reason.
82. I really don’t advise a woman who wants to have things her own way to get married.
83. I really don’t advise a woman who wants to have things her own way to get married.
84. No sensible man ever engages, unprepared, in a fencing match of words with a woman.
85. Men always want to be a woman‘s first love – women like to be a man’s last romance.
86. Married love between man and woman is bigger than oaths guarded by right of nature.
87. I really admire a woman for her intelligence, her personality. Beauty is not enough.
88. You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation.
89. Men always want to be a woman’s first love and women like to be a man’s last romance.
90. Beware of the man who denounces woman writers; his penis is tiny and he cannot spell.
91. Any sex outside of the marriage bond between a man and a woman is violating God’s law.