Sentences with Wonderful, Wonderful in a Sentence and Meaning
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Wonderful means; extremely good; marvelous, fantastic, fabulous, cool, beautiful, gorgeous
Sentences with Wonderful
- My sister got a wonderful score on the chemistry section.
- They didn’t leave us a wonderful world, but we can leave it to our children.
- We are convinced that this job is wonderful for you.
- I think her Spanish is wonderful.
- How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
- When I was about eight, I decided that the most wonderful thing, next to a human being, was a book.
- Morning is wonderful. Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day.
- I just want to be wonderful.