Sentences with Worried, Worried in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Worried
1. I’m really worried.
2. They must be worried.
3. I was worried about you.
4. The villagers must be worried.
5. I’m worried about Samuel’s behavior.
6. I’m worried about parents who aren’t parenting.
7. Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday.
8. Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
9. Her mother suddenly became very angry with her child because her child was very worried.
10. I’m always suspicious of really beautiful women telling us we shouldn’t be worried about beauty.
11. Two weird people sitting weirdly explaining weird bits of deduction was, Misora worried, a scene of overwhelming weirdosity.
12. The future is an opaque mirror. Anyone who tries to look into it sees nothing but the dim outlines of an old and worried face.
13. They all ordered massive plates of eggs, pancakes, and reindeer sausage, though Frank looked a little worried about the reindeer.
14. Many of my books come from what if questions that I can’t answer, things that I’m worried about as either a woman, a wife, a mom, an American.
15. I was worried about my mom more than I was worried about the president. And then I was worried about the president, and then I was worried about myself.
16. Before I was a mom I used to think that parents who worried about their kids watching MTV were just clueless. Now that I’m a mom, I see what the fuss was all about!
17. I spent all my time on my movies worried that people were eating and that the schedule was being kept, so to have experts in those areas giving me the brain space as a writer and director is huge.
18. Of course, I would be depressed sometimes, and my Mom would be worried about me because I would just sleep to escape. Cause I was so scared of being a musician or artist, or whatever you want to call it.
19. I was the first in my peer group to get pregnant. All I craved was reassurance. I needed someone to tell me that all the seemingly random symptoms I had – weird things, such as excess saliva – were normal. And I was worried because I wasn’t getting any morning sickness.