Sentences with Worrying, Worrying in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Worrying
1. I want you to know we can stop worrying.
2. Worrying is like paying a debt you don’t owe.
3. Worrying is like paying a debt you don’t owe.
4. Frank was not worrying about his daughter’s situation.
5. The stars watched from the heavens nervously, worrying what might occur.
6. Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.
7. Was I starting to feel evil? Yes. Now I was worrying I’d be turned to the dark side by too much crochet.
8. More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.
9. There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.
10. The time I spent thinking about how I was better than somebody else or worrying about somebody else’s attitude was time I could put to better use.
11. When you look good, you feel good. Confidence with what you’re wearing is very important. If you feel good, you will always perform your best without worrying about anything.
12. I’ve yet to be on a campus where most women weren’t worrying about some aspect of combining marriage, children, and a career. I’ve yet to find one where many men were worrying about the same thing.
13. Every time I think I have something under control, it changes and I don’t have it under control. I think it takes several years to get there. Jade is 19 months old, so right now I’m on alert all the time. And as a mom I think you’re constantly worrying about things.